WITH FIVE YOU GET EGG ROLL
Well, more properly put with 5 you get your egg rolled. This is a good time to remind you of the comments written earlier [in the full chapter of the book] that had ignited a firestorm of vitriol and character assassination. In a speech he was giving at the 1st annual International Public Conference on Vaccination, held by the National Vaccine Information Center in Arlington, Virginia in 1997.
Dr High Fudenberg claimed 10 times the risk of developing Alzheimer’s disease in those over 55 years old who received the flu vaccine 5 years in a row. According to Dr. Fudenberg, one of the world’s most prolific immunologists and 13th most quoted biologist of our times (over 600 papers in peer review journals), he had this to say regarding the annual flu vaccine program:
|“If an individual has had 5 consecutive flu shots between 1970 – 1980 (the years of the study) his / her chance of developing Alzheimer’s Disease is 10 times greater than if they had one, two or no shots.” When asked why this is, Dr. Fudenberg stated that, “It is due to the mercury and aluminum buildup that is in every flu shot. The gradual mercury and aluminum buildup in the brain causes cognitive dysfunction.”|
Hugh Fudenberg, MD, is Founder and Director of Research, Neuro lmmuno Therapeutic Research Foundation. Information from Dr. Hugh Fudenberg came from transcribed notes of Dr. Fudenberg’s speech at the NVIC International Vaccine Conference, Arlington, VA September, 1997. He trained from 1954–56 under William Dameshek former editor of Blood and completed a residency at Peter Bent Brigham Hospital from 1956–58. Fudenberg was formerly a Professor (first associate, and later full) of medicine at University of California, San Francisco (UCSF), as well as associate professor of immunology at the University of California, Berkeley. He was editor of the journal Clinical Immunology and Immunopathology for 15 years and developed the Rosette test as well. Additionally, Fudenberg sat on the World Health Organization’s expert committee on immunology for 20 years. In 1974, he relocated to South Carolina, specifically the Medical University of South Carolina, where he remained as a Professor until 1989.
Now, before everyone starts losing shirts and bunching panties let’s examine this controversial statement. If you happen to peruse ScienceBlogs a certain Dr Gorski rips him a new one and completely discredits him in his 2007 article Bill Maher: Antivaccination wingnut.
Or does he? In his opening salvo on Fudenberg he starts with an Ad hominem uppercut: attacking the man not the message. After all how do you discredit someone who outshines your own career by orders of magnitude? That would be like me attacking Isaac Newton. Fudenberg, years after his younger, prolific decades of world-class research, was reprimanded by the medical board of South Carolina for ordering controlled substances for himself. Well, that’s it then, I guess everything you ever did was worthless because you felt like escaping from perhaps a less illustrious winding down of a glorious career. His mistake was choosing to procure a non-mob approved vehicle: narcotics (instead of ethanol and cigarettes).
Dr Gorski massages the message further by claiming Dr F. to have fallen into senescence and stupidity just because he’s now old. To make it stick, he placates us with anecdotal references to the world’s only two-time Nobel Laureate Dr Linus Pauling, and how he slipped into supposed decrepitude, quackery and idiocy in his later years when he became a huge proponent of micronutrients. Or I should say because he became a proponent of micronutrients. Unquestionably Pauling was a certified genius whose name is as commonly known around the world as the Beatles. Honestly doctor that’s a lot of hubris, even for you and that’s where you shoot yourself in the foot.
He pulls the usual punching bags like Dr Wakefield who has been completely vindicated not the other way around. Look, I have a book-size chapter on the multitude of harms vaccines can and do cause so I’m not shocked at what Dr Fudenberg claims. What I am shocked at is how the opposition never reads or acknowledges any contrary evidence to their claims. Fudenberg is not the only well-known and respected scientist to make that prerogative. If you wish, simply do a search on neuroimmunoexcitotoxicity and (as previously mentioned) the bystander effect.
I can bet that Gorski is first in line for his ammo dump of vaccines all safety approved by junk science; eats conventional produce & CAFO anything; drinks tap water and eats fast food because the Elites, with no conflicts of interest, have said it’s part of a powerful wellness initiative. With that in mind Dr G. will probably soon be leaving us via pine box. Oh, he’s probably on a statin too.
Back on point, it seems that a threshold will be passed with enough annual flu (and other) vaccines on board to where you are virtually guaranteed Alzheimer’s disease especially if you also eat conventional produce, CAFO meats and use a cell phone snug against your ear (see previous blogs on cell phone use). Recall the Bystander effect I mentioned earlier and its association with neurodegeneration. Recall also that the Gang of Three neurodegenerative diseases are all exponentially rising: they are Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s and ALS. Perhaps this really is one of the reasons why Alzheimer’s disease is becoming as common as starting your lawnmower over your feet. I believe it is a serious component of those things responsible for this rise such as prions and vCJD (a prion disease that may in fact be Alzheimer’s disease but all the data are not conclusive), excitotoxins, pesticides, industrial toxins, statin use and environmental heavy metal exposure including vaccines, foods, tap water and other methods of exposure.
Here are some additional facts/questions that you should be aware of before running off to Burger King and getting a suite of vaccinations. Not at Burger King yet? Oh, my mistake.
- In spite of a comprehensive 30 year study that demonstrated that the flu vaccine did not reduce death rates or hospitalization for pneumonia from flu. The CDC, American Academy of Pediatrics, AMA, and American Academy of Family Practice still strongly promote vaccination for the elderly.
- If vaccinations are responsible for the fall in measles, mumps, polio, and small pox why did the other major infectious diseases for which we have no vaccine for, such as yellow fever, cholera, scarlet fever, TB and typhoid also plummet in their rates of infection? (See my two blogs on measles and the measles vaccine).
- If vaccines are so vital for health why does the home schooled and unvaccinated appear to be healthier by having low to non-existent rates of allergies, asthma, ear infections, ADHD, and autism? (See HomeFirst health clinics in suburban Chicago area. Forty thousand kids, no vaccines, no autism).
- Multiple vaccines actually harm the immune system leading to a new syndrome called ASIA and as evidenced by the alarming rise of autoimmune and inflammatory diseases in America. [In the full chapter I point out a new Japanese study linking repeated vaccines with autoimmunity].
- It has been established that antibody titers for most diseases people have been vaccinated for is often low to non-existent. How is it they have not succumbed to the diseases for which they have no immunity?
- Herd immunity is based on the natural immunity an animal or human receives when exposed to a natural infection leading to both cell mediated (T-cell) and humoral (B-cell & antibodies) immunity which often lasts a lifetime. A herd needs about 80% or more of the population to develop T and B cell responses. Vaccines only last several years at best and only induce an inferior humoral immunity.
- Why do we have to subpoena the CDC or other governmental bodies for vaccine safety data that should be freely available?
- When outbreaks of measles, rubella or whooping cough occur why don’t officials tell us that they occurred 92% of the time in vaccinated populations that are supposedly protected?
- In the British Medical Journal (BMJ) a study revealed that despite high vaccination rates for MMR, 60% of children 1-2 years old did not have antibodies for measles and 80% did not have antibodies to rubella and mumps. The protective effect didn’t even last one year.
- Even booster shots didn’t add up to much better giving 68% protection for measles and mumps and a paltry 9% protection for rubella.
- There is compelling evidence linking Sudden Infant Death (SIDS) to vaccines. Miller et al demonstrated that nations that administer more vaccine doses tend to have higher infant mortality rates.
- Recently published research in the New England Journal of Medicineinvestigated the reasons behind, and potential solutions, for mumps outbreaks reported to the CDC during the past several years in 2006, 2009 and 2010. In 2009 3,500 reported mumps cases with 89% of the patients vaccinated with CDC recommended two vaccines & 8% one dose for a total of 97% vaccinated. The explanation is based on a theory that close and extended contact between the vaccinated children “bombarded students with large amounts of the virus” and allowed the mumps virus to “overwhelm the vaccine.”
Overwhelm the vaccine? This is where everyone can laugh. [In future blogs I’ll hope to install a laugh-track button.] Isn’t that just a fancy way of saying you have a crummy vaccine that doesn’t work? Thomas Kuhn points out in his classic The Theory of Scientific Revolution that this is called an Ad Hoc explanation or theory. Added in, after the fact, it’s a carefully crafted attempt to explain away a theory-destroying observation in the vain attempt to keep said theory alive.
Science is full of these, such as the brilliant and marvelous epicycles (orbits) created by Ptolemy to explain away the perturbations in the elliptical orbits of some of the planets. Claudius Ptolemaeus, lived in Alexandria (in Egypt) from approx. 87 -150 AD. He was an astronomer, mathematician and geographer. He codified the Greek geocentric view of the universe, and rationalized the apparent motions of the planets as they were known in his time. Ptolemy synthesized and extended Hipparchus’s system of epicycles and eccentric circles to explain his geocentric [the sun and planets orbit the earth] theory of the solar system. 
Over the years more and more ad hoc epicycles were installed. Each hoping to solve the riddle of the orbits until finally it had become so cumbersome that it was useless. A revolution in thought eventually destroyed it. That came from the Polish astronomer Nicky Copernicus who was able to explain nearly everything simply by putting the sun at the center instead of the earth. Ptolemy’s system involved at least 80 epicycles to explain the motions of the Sun, the Moon, and the five planets known in his time. Starting with Aristotle’s first attempt this elaborate system worked for over 2,000 years but it was completely wrong!
I wonder how many epicycles the CDC is going to add in their futile attempt to explain away why everyone’s still getting mumps and whooping cough even while vaccinated!
In the Scientific Double Standards of Vaccine Safety Dr Blaylock puts it succinctly:
I find it interesting that there exist an incredible double standard when it comes to our evidence versus theirs. The proponents of vaccination safety can just say they are safe, without any supporting evidence what-so-ever, and it is to be accepted without question. They can announce that mercury is not only safe, but that it seems to actually increase the IQ, and we are to accept it. They can proclaim thimerosal safe to use in vaccines without their having ever been a single study on its safety in over 60 years of use, and we are to accept it.
Yet, let me, or anyone else, suggest that excessive vaccination can increase the risk of not only autism, but also schizophrenia and neurodegenerative diseases [that would be the Gang of Three], and they will scream like banshees –Where is the evidence? Where is the evidence?
When we produce study after study, they always proclaim them to be insufficient evidence or unacceptable studies. More often than not, they just completely ignore the evidence. This is despite the fact that we produce dozens or even hundreds of studies that not only demonstrate the link clinically and scientifically, but also clearly show the mechanism by which the damage is being done –even on a molecular level. These include cell culture studies, mixed cell cultures, organotypic tissue studies, in vivo animal studies using multiple species and even human studies. To the defenders of vaccine safety-our evidence is never sufficient and, if we face reality – never will be. [Emphasis mine]
 Russell Blaylock MD. Blaylock Wellness Report (BWR) August 2009. p. 4
 Kids Given This Have 22 Times the Rate of Ear Infections Posted By Dr. Mercola | November 01 2011
 Russell Blaylock MD. Blaylock Wellness Report (BWR) August 2009. p. 4
 Russell Blaylock MD. BWR. May 2005. p. 8.
 IBID. p. 8
 New England Journal of Medicine 2012; 367:1704-1713